HILLCREST PARTNER PROGRAM
We depend on our alumni and friends to help continue the mission of Hillcrest by providing The Hillcrest Experience for our students! Alumni support is seen as a reflection of the institution’s strength and vitality.
The program is made up of individuals, families, and businesses who make ongoing contributions to the Hillcrest Annual Fund creating a better sustainability in day-to-day operations.
THE ANNUAL FUND is the school’s mission critical fundraising effort. Essentially the Annual Fund is what helps us deliver The Hillcrest Experience to each of our students year after year. GIFTS TO THE ANNUAL FUND help make The Hillcrest Experience more affordable and accessible to our students and allow Hillcrest to fulfill its mission to educate and nurture each student within Christ-centered community. AS A PARTNER you will be listed in the Spring/Summer issue of the Bruit (alumni magazine) as a Partner at a specific level (unless you wish to be anonymous). And have the joy and satisfaction of investing in the lives of Hillcrest students.
PARTNERSHIP GIVING LEVELS
- Patron — $10,000+ annually ($834 and more per month)
- Visionary — $5,000-9,999 annually ($417 to $833 and more per month)
- Advocate — $2,000-4,999 annually ($167 to $416 and more per month)
- Scholar — $1,000-1,999 annually ($84 to $166 and more per month)
- Associate — $500-999 annually ($42 to $83 and more per month)
There are several ways donors can make their contributions to Hillcrest:
- Send a check to “Hillcrest Academy” sent to 1421 540th SW, Kalona, IA 52247.
- Make an online gift with a credit or debit card through our secure server.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) can be used to make monthly contributions from your checking or savings account. Here is the form.
CORPORATE & LEGACY PARTNERS
CORPORATE PARTNERS | These are businesses that support Hillcrest on an annual basis at different levels of support. If you are a business owner, being a Corporate Partner is a great way to support Hillcrest and the local community.
- GOLD — $500
- CARDINAL — $300
- BLACK — $200
Corporate Partners have their business name printed on a professionally printed banner which hangs in Hillcrest Union (gym) visible during all home athletic events and many community events, are listed in the Spring/Summer issue of the Bruit (alumni magazine) as a Partner at a specific level, are listed in the Reverie (Hillcrest Yearbook), and are listed on the Partner Program webpage.
LEGACY PARTNERS | Legacy Partners are individuals or families who have chosen Hillcrest Academy to receive memorial gifts. These Partners are recognized on a decorative wall memorial in Hillcrest’s main building. The memorials can be designated to an established fund, a special project or the Annual Fund. With gift planning and Estate Gifts, there are many options to leave a lasting legacy to Hillcrest. Hillcrest, along with EVERENCE can help donor families in the type of charitable giving that best fit their wants.